- OSCL gets Star Export House status from Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- OSCL has acquired all the shares of LASA Laboratory Pvt.Ltd. & made it wholly owned subsidiary.
- Set up a Technology Centre for developing innovative processes and CRAMS activities.
- Company got listed with Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE).
- A successful Initial Public Offer whereby Company raised Rs. 7938 Lakhs.
- Got FDA approval for manufacturing Selenium Sulphide U.S.P. in Unit no. III.
- Received ISO-9001-2008 certification for our Unit no. - II in respect of quality management systems.
- OSCL has acquired all the shares of Desh Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. & made it wholly owned subsidiary.
- OSCL has acquired all the shares of Urdhwa Chemicals Company Pvt. Ltd. & made it wholly owned subsidiary.
- Converted into a Public Limited Company.
- Set up Unit no. III of the Company .
- Rishichem Research Limited became a subsidiary. The Company is engaged in manufacturing and R&D of speciality chemicals and pharma intermediaries.
- Commenced commercial production started at Unit no. II, with an installed capacity of 375 MTPA.
- Increased the total installed capacity upto 750 MTPA.
- Incorporated Omkar Speciality Chemicals Private Limited which took over entire business of Omkar Chemicals, a proprietary concern of Mr Pravin Herlekar. The installed capacity after takeover stood at 31 8 MT.
- Launch of organic intermediaries.
- Launch of Iodine Derivatives.
- Total installed capacity of 6 MTPA for manufacture of Molybdenum Derivatives.
- Mr. Pravin S. Herlekar started a proprietary concern in name of Omkar Chemicals.