Our Company was originally incorporated as a Proprietorship Firm under the name M/s. Omkar Chemicals in the year 1983, with Mr. Pravin S. Herlekar as the Proprietor. On February 24, 2005, it changed to a Private Ltd. Company known as Omkar Specialty Chemicals Private Limited. With its continuous growth the company established itself as a Public Limited Company on March 18, 2010 with the name “Omkar Specialty Chemicals Limited”, under the Chairmanship of Mr. Pravin S. Herlekar as the Chairman & Managing Director and with Mr. Omkar P. Herlekar as its young and dynamic Whole Time Director.
Our Company is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of Specialty Chemicals and Intermediates for Chemical and Allied Industries.
The locations of our Units are as under:
- UNIT NO.1– W-92(A), W-93(A), W-94(A) & W-95(A), M.I.D.C., Badlapur(E), Dist: Thane-421503, State: Maharashtra.
- UNIT NO.2– F-24, M.I.D.C., Badlapur (E), Dist: Thane-421503, State: Maharashtra.
- UNIT NO.3– B-34, M.I.D.C., Badlapur (E), Dist: Thane- 421503, State: Maharashtra
- UNIT NO.4– F-9, F-10/1, M.I.D.C., Badlapur (E), Dist: Thane-421503, State: Maharashtra.
- UNIT NO.5– W-83(C), M.I.D.C., Badlapur (E), Dist: Thane-421503, Maharashtra.
- OPEN PLOT– D-27/4, M.I.D.C., Lote Parshuram, Tal-Khed, Dist: Ratnagiri- 415 605, Maharashtra.
Our Company is primarily engaged in the production of Specialty Chemicals and Pharma Intermediates. We manufacture a range of Organic, Inorganic and Organo Inorganic Intermediates. The Inorganic Intermediates include Selenium derivatives, Iodine derivatives and the organic intermediates include Tartaric acid derivatives and other intermediates. These products find applications in various industries like Pharmaceutical Industry, Chemical Industry, Glass Industry, Cosmetics, Ceramic Pigments and Cattle & Poultry Feeds.
We are exporting our products to Europe, Canada, Asia, South America and Australia. Our Company’s association with leading organizations in India and abroad has enabled us to broaden our business, to expand the existing product range and to develop new molecules as per the specific requirements of our valued customers.